- Willing and able to relocate to the respected district / city
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience within mid-to-senior management function. Preferable industries: unicorn tech-company, top multinational FMCG, SMB Banking and big-3 Telco company.
- Preferably native or has spent significant time (>2 years) in representatives’ area; strong network and knowledge about the district
- Has existing relationship or able to bridge, develop and maintain good relationship with key partner such as but not limited to local/regional government stakeholders, 3rd party partners, merchant associations, communities etc.
- Strong business sense and have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, as well as strong in people development and mentoring / coaching
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Fact-based / number-oriented individual, who is comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Design an overall district merchant strategy (encompassing both hunting and farming motion), followed by implementation and execution of the plan to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Oversee and manage the performance of a team of Account Executives, including providing regular coaching / mentoring
- Build and maintain relationships with network of Small & Medium Businesses in the district
- Work with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, etc.) to ensure that sales strategies and merchant activities are aligned with the overall regional and nation-wide company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; Set transaction targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, and new business development
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing merchant accounts by up-selling and cross-selling existing products
- Translate consumer behavior, market insight, field situation, and market trend to Regional & Head office to refine the overall district strategy